For Doctor’s Consultation
Disclaimer :Results may vary from person to person and the amount of Hair Transplant.
Hair Transplant Our idea, your transformation
We at Dr Paul’s multispecialty clinic offer our clients with the warm and friendly environment in comparison to all other Noida hair transplant cost. We not only strive to provide you with the profound experts as well as highly qualified professionals but also, we aim at offering you with the service using the advanced technology by guaranteeing that our clients are getting finest outcome every time. The team of experts tend to offer maximum standard of care as well as excellence which not only makes it the outstanding hair transplant treatment Noida but also Acne scar treatment in Noida.
How do we open windows of hope for you?
After every hour of hair root or storage of grafts outer part of the body, the graft loss is 2% and 6 hours later the loss is 50% which is considered to be an irretrievable hair loss. Dr Paul’s assures you no storage of grafts as the graft that gets extracted goes back in to the scalp of the patient just after a few minutes, thereby ensuring 100% feasibility.
Rate of transection
Transection is regarded as the damage of graft that takes place in the process of extraction. The rate of transection completely depends on the surgeon and not on the instrumentation or technique being used in the process. Therefore, even if the Centre is same, the rate varies from surgeon to surgeon, and hence the transection rate is reliably low i.e., 2%.
Technique for implanting
With an aim to provide stronger and better growth of hair, we at Dr Paul’s ensure that dermal papilla or the hair root is not at all touched in the process of implanting. And this is how we try to provide top-notch hair transplant in Noida.
How do we get our clients attention?
Preparation of Hair Transplant:
At the initial step of the Hair Transplantation, hair follicles are extracted from the back of the head with good hair growth and placed them in the bald portions.
Trim of Donor Area
Before starting of the surgery, hair from the donor area are trimmed.
Prepare of Donor Area for Surgery
After the hair in the donor area trimmed, local anesthesia is done thereafter.
The tissue from the donor is removed
The tissue from the donor area which restricts the hair follicles is removed surgically and prepared for follicular unit grafts.
Bald recipient area prepared
Once the local anesthesia done, the bald area is prepared for the surgical process.
Placement of Grafts According to Density
The smallest grafts are placed in front of the hairline and the rests are placed behind.
After the Hair Transplant Surgery
After the hair transplantation surgery, tiny incisions with short hair would be visible on the bald area.
Closing of Surgery
The incision marks heal naturally and the redness of the operated area clears itself within a week.
Recovery Time After Hair Transplant
Hair transplant is a process which does not require any introduction of instrument into the body and many a times it is done on an outpatient basis. Mostly after the successful surgery patients are allowed to do shampoo after two three days, besides the scalp needs to be kept away from the sun and protected from getting infected for a while after the surgery. The patient is generally kept on antibiotics for a few days.
Must know Facts About Hair Transplantation:
1) The transplanted hair gives natural looking hair. The roots start sprouting natural hair and continue for lifetime.
2) Application of local anesthesia before surgery makes it a painless procedure and the patient can go home after surgery.
3) Hair transplant is different from non-surgical hair restoration where a set hair is fixed on scalp with dexterity.
4) Hair transplant does not mean that you will have a huge crop of hair as the result varies from person to person and also depends on a person’s natural hair quality.
5) In Every case of baldness you don’t find a solution in hair transplantation or you don’t need to go to a hair transplantation clinic. It entirely depends on stages or case of hair loss you are experiencing.
6) The cost of hair transplant depends on the number of grafts. The greater the bald portion the higher the requirement of grafts.